Shandong Mengjite International Trading Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86 0536-2332263
Address: Innovation building, No.2569, Renmin Avenue, Gaomi, Shandong.
Labor protection shoes are protective and protective shoes for all workers engaged in heavy industries such as machine manufacturing, construction sites, railway construction, coal mining, mold production and other front-line workers. Newly purchased safety shoes are always worn like feet, and even hundreds of thousands of brand-name safety shoes are sometimes the same, making workers wear very painful!
Based on the experience of many years of production, the company has several new tips for solving new safety shoes, grinding feet, and pinching feet to share everyone here. The new safety shoes are the two parts where the feet are most likely to be worn. One is the heel and the other is the outer side of the big toe (ie the steel head).
1. Use a wet towel to rub on the safety shoes of the foot for a few minutes. Then take a soft dry towel to wrap the place where the foot is squeezed. Use a hammer to knock a few times, knock the place where the foot is rubbed, and soften the cortex. After flattening, it will not wear feet.
2. Take a newspaper and knead it into a ball. Sprinkle some water. Don't be too wet. But make the whole group stained with water. Then take a dry newspaper and wrap it in a wet newspaper, stuff it in the squeezed area and seal it. Stay overnight in a plastic bag.
3. If the labor protection shoes are too small and pinch their feet, use a wet towel to dampen them, and then use the shoe wedges to hold them up.
4. Before putting on the safety shoes, first take a block of soap (usually a candle can also be used) to apply a thin layer on the part that touches the heel most, and the shoes will become smooth without grinding the feet.
5. Regardless of where you scratched your feet, you'll put a little white wine on the feet and make sure you don't grind them.
6. When you buy a new safety shoe, you can use a blower to blow and soften the heel and the front presser foot. This works well.
7. Go to the supermarket and buy a heel sticker. Follow the instructions above and paste it on the line. Not only do not wear ankles, but also make safety shoes more close to the feet, very good.
The labor protection footwear produced by the company's footwear guarantees that the shoes will not be worn by the steel head, but there are also individual foot forms that are special, such as: wide feet, large hallux valgus, high back, and more meat on the feet. Thickness, etc., are more likely to cause foot rubbing. For this situation, using the above method can also ensure that the shoe will not wear the foot. If you have to wear protective shoes to wear the foot, you can try the above methods.