Shandong Mengjite International Trading Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86 0536-2332263
Address: Innovation building, No.2569, Renmin Avenue, Gaomi, Shandong.
The anti smashing shoes were developed in the early 80s in China. It is mainly used to protect the wearer from injury caused by accidents. It is equipped with the protection of Baotou, which can provide shock protection and pressure protection for the toe part.
1. general technical requirements for smashing shoes
(1) structure: steel Baotou, shoe head pad, leather shoes, shoe eye, shoelace, shoe ear, shoe waist, heel skin, heel heel, shoe waist, shoe rear pad, insole, inner (chamber) bottom, core filling, front palm bottom and so on.
(2) outer thickness: the thick (no tooth thickness) is not less than 4mm with direct pressure injection, vulcanized and glued outer bottom. The full rubber and full polymer boots are not less than 6mm, the tooth thickness (pattern) is not less than 3mm, the height of the other materials is not less than 2.5mm, and the thickness of any part of the outer sole without the pattern is not less than 6mm.
(3) appearance quality: there shall not be any obvious defects, such as the disability of the side, the color and lustre, the parallel line, the line, the broken line, the unevenness of the needle code, the glue, the sulfur, the sulfur, the sulfur, and the skew of the inner Baotou.
2. safety performance of smashing shoes
(1) pressure resistance: cut the toe from the back of 30mm in Baotou to the bottom. It is placed on the platform of the pressure tester with an indication error of 1%. Put the rubber cylinder in the toe of the shoe into a high (20 + 2) mm (below 250 shoes) and (25 + 2) mm (larger than 250 shoes) diameter (25 + 2) mm. Then apply force at (5 + 2) mm/min to the required force. After unloading, the compressed rubber mud is removed, and the height is measured by the dial indicator. The measured value at the lowest position is the measured value. Its value should be in accordance with the regulations.
(2) impact resistance: put the inner Baotou shoe head and cylindrical rubber mud under the impact machine, fix the shoe head well, raise the impact hammer (20kg) to the required height and the free falling body to impact the shoe head. Remove the rubber mud and measure it with the dial indicator. The value should be in accordance with the regulations.
(3) pressure and impact resistance requirements of inner Baotou: the test method is the same as the toe test method, and the deformation distance of Baotou should meet the corresponding requirements after the test.
(4) corrosion resistance requirements in Inner Baotou: due to sweat and moisture, it can corrode Baotou and affect the quality of shoes. Therefore, the internal Baotou should have corrosion resistance. The requirement is to use two white filter paper (wide 100m, long 150mm), one end of which is immersed in 1%NaCl solution, and the other end on top and bottom of Baotou. After 48h, remove the filter paper and check the area of each spot due to the traces of NaCl fluid corrosion in Baotou. The corrosion spot shall not exceed 5 points, and each spot shall not exceed 2.5 mm.