Shandong Mengjite International Trading Co., Ltd.
Tel: +86 0536-2332263
Address: Innovation building, No.2569, Renmin Avenue, Gaomi, Shandong.
One, the correct way to wear safety shoes
1. Safety shoes can only be used in the specified safety performance range when they are used as protective shoes for operation, and can only be used as auxiliary safety appliances.
2. When wearing safety shoes, should try to avoid contact sharp, after heavy pressure or heavy impact caused obvious deformation of the ladle head inside the shoes, can not be used as safety shoes;
Two, the choice of safety shoes
1. safe shoes and boots should be fitted in addition to the suitable type according to the operating conditions. It is very important to fit together to make people feel comfortable. It is important to choose the appropriate shoe number carefully.
2. Safety shoes should be designed to prevent slippery, not only to protect people's feet from injury, but also to prevent operators from slipping accidents.
3. All kinds of protective shoes with different performances should meet the technical specifications of their respective protective performances, such as toes not being smashed, soles not being stabbed, insulation and conductivity requirements. But the safety shoes are not * * * * *.
4. Check or test safety shoes carefully before using them. Damaged and cracked protective shoes are dangerous in electrical and acid-base operations.
Three. The difference between the safety shoes and the ordinary shoes
Safety protective footwear is an essential part of labor protection products, and its application range is extensive. Then what are the differences between the ordinary shoes and the ordinary ones?
Judging from the material made of the shoes, ordinary shoes generally use ordinary materials, such as textile cloth material, artificial leather, etc., and safety shoes must be made of good insulating materials, electrostatic materials, first layer cowhide, high temperature resistance and other special materials. Not to mention the sole, ordinary shoes are mostly cattle tendon bottom, from the current market point of view, safety shoes are rubber bottom or PU bottom.
From the use of the site to see the difference: the use of safety shoes most of the use of the electroplating workshop, construction sites, large machinery manufacturing plants and other specific workplace. Ordinary shoes are basically used for walking, shopping and public places such as offices that do not exist in greater danger.
From the perspective of design concept, safety shoes are designed to protect people's foot safety. Therefore, safety is the primary factor to consider when designing shoes. Ordinary shoes are mostly considered beautiful, comfortable, fashionable, light and so on, just to cater for the needs of consumers.
The difference between safety protection shoes and ordinary shoes is also reflected in characteristics, applications and other related aspects. The ordinary shoes should not be used as safety protective shoes. They should take into account the actual situation from the operation, work and so on, and choose their own safety shoes to ensure the safety and health.
Four, the role of protective shoes:
Prevent the object from breaking or cutting the injury. Such as falling objects and nails, sharp objects scattered on the ground, which may cause injuries or stab wounds.
Prevent high and low temperature damage. In metallurgy and other industries, not only the ambient temperature is high, but also strong radiation heat, burning feet, hot materials spattered to the feet or fall into the shoes causing burns. On the other hand, winter construction may cause frostbite.
Prevent acid and alkali chemical damage. Exposure to acid-base chemicals in the course of operation may cause accidents of foot acid and alkali burns.
Prevent electric shock damage. Touching the charged body during the operation causes electrical injury.
Prevent static damage. The harm of static electricity to human body is mainly caused by psychological obstacles, resulting in fear, causing two accidents, such as falling from high places.
Five. Specification for use of labor shoes
Labor protection shoes are divided into several kinds: anti oil, anti static, anti smashing, acid and alkali prevention, anti slip, anti puncture and so on, among which, the place of oil protection shoes used is usually the ground has oil or the place of splashing oil, because these oily substances are very slippery, so this shoe is the accident that can prevent slipping. . In addition, there are waterproof and cold resistant labor shoes, waterproof performance shoes are used in ground area water or splash water, and cold resistant shoes are used in low temperature workplaces to prevent the foot from being frostbite.
Six. Maintenance of labor insurance shoes
In addition to choosing the suitable type according to the operating conditions, the labor insurance shoes should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable. This is very important.
Protection should be designed with skid resistance, not only to protect human feet from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by slipping of operators.
All kinds of shoes with different properties should meet the technical requirements of their protective performance, such as toe injuries, insulation and conduction.
It is necessary to carefully inspect or test the use of labor safety shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, it is dangerous to break and crack labor insurance shoes.
After the shoes are properly protected, the rubber shoes should be washed and dried with water or disinfectant after use, so as to extend the service life.